ENT is a branch of medicine that involves medical and surgical management and treatment of ear, nose and throat diseases. An ENT specialist is a physician trained in the treatment of the ears, nose and throat together with treating related structures of the neck and head. These specialists treat ailments to the ears, sinuses, larynx (voice box), nose throat and other structures.
Why to visit an ENT Specialist?
You need to see an ENT specialist in one of these conditions or symptoms related to the ear, nose, and throat or related area-
- Pain in your ears, nose, or throat, forehead, half of head, part of head, & face
- Injury to your ears, nose, or throat, ORBITAL PROPTOSIS ( Bulging of eyeball)
- Ear Discharge, Hearing loss
- Balance problems or dizziness, Motion sickness, old age related dizziness with vomiting, Nausea
- Nose bleeds
- TINNTUS, Ringing sounds in ear
- Nasal congestion, sneezing
- Problems with smell
- Cosmetic surgery of nose, difficult deformed nose Aesthetic Rhinoplasty
- Voice or swallowing problems
- Dacryocystitis Epiphora due to lacrimal SAC obstruction Endonasal DCR
- Tonsil or adenoid infection Endoscopic adenoidectomy
- Sore throat
- Hearing impairment
ENT Department at Asian Haseena Begum Hospital
The ENT Department at Asian Haseena Begum Hospital has a team of highly skilled doctors engaged in diagnosis, treatment and cutting-edge research of disorders of the ear, nose and throat. Our ENT specialists use latest technologies and leverage the advancements of modern sciences to perform endoscopic nasal surgeries, ear implants, skull base surgeries in adults and children alike. The department is enriched with an advanced audiology and speech therapy centre that has all the diagnostic and therapeutic facilities. The doctors leverage endoscopes, video camera system and binocular microscopes to treat disorders of the most complex nature.